cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using GLMPT tool to print label in sap ehs

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having issue with the glmPT tool to print labels in sap ehs . When I give command cbgl_mp01 it is showing message that printer was not able to find . Instead that it will open another screen and there is a file associated with this screen . I select local printer manually , her in this case Zebra printer and give the print command . The label is not printed that way . I was trying to locate the file in the Glmpt tool but it is not stored in my local PC . Can anyone tell me that from where glmPT picks the print files so that I can atleast copy that file and simply opening the glmPT print through the local zebra printer as it is connected  locally to my PC . For some reasons the transfer printer is not brining the zebra printer in GLM workstation .

Regards,

M D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M D

I believe you are now "lost" in the GLM world. But may be these threads could be of interest

PLease read carefully the SAP online help in regards of GLM, May be check "Best practises" (check e.g. .)

As mentioned in:

GLM is a to a certain extent a powerful tool; but the set up and use of it is not well understood.

C.B.

PS: Check Best Practise "EHS Management: Global Label Management (991)" as well as "EHSM Global Label Management (GLM) (866)"

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you C B .

Regards,

M D

Answers (0)