Payroll meggase thorugh XMES operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per my client requirement a payroll message should be generated if
XXXX absence hour is more then 64 and one 6998 wage type is there in
IT0015/0014/2010

I wrote PCR in time management that if XXXX’s monthly absence hour is
=>64 then, add values in one time wage type (6999).

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3593135

so if 6999 is generating and 6998 is also there then a payroll message should be generated

if an anybody help in writing PCR for the same I am quite new in
payroll , earlier my client used XMES operation to generate payroll message.

Regards,

priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me to resolve the issue.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Operation XMES is a Payroll Operation.

To create an Error Message during Time Evaluation, you will need to create a Time PCR that will query the Time Types (either in TES or ZL) and use operation COLERxxz, where xx is the message number from V_T555E and z is the termination flag (see documentation for operation COLER)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for the reply, but I need to create warning message in payroll log.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand you correctly, during Payroll Calculation, WT 6999 is read from table ZL while WT 6998 is generated through function P0014, P0015 or P2010, and both WTs end up in the Input Table (IT) at some point.

After the point in your schema where WT 6999 is read (from ZL) and transfered to the IT, use a PCR to create a temporary variable (using operation ADDWT&6999) if it exists.

After the point in your schema where WT 6998 is created in the IT, add a PCR to process WT 6998 and query the temporary variable.  If WT 6998 exists and the temporary variable exist, generate your message.

For more information on operation XMES, there is an interresting wiki on this site

How to handle a customer message during runtime in the Payroll Schema - ERP Human Capital Management...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for the reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if both the wage types exists , do you want both the wage types to be populated in RT with Message

And do u want error message or warning message in the log

in your earlier thread :- You have issue with PCR , But that is not related to Displaying of error message with COLOREXX operation which confused us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I have requirement if XXXX absence type is more than or equal to 64 hours ,Which is calculated in Time evaluation (http://scn.sap.com/thread/3593135 , I raised this because my 64 hour was not generating properly, now it is generating) and one another wage type 6998 if both exist then error message should be displayed in payroll log.

Regards,

Priyanka