Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination not defined for trans.ZDI in chart of account XXXX

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

I searched in SCN for the above issue but still I am not able to resolving as disscussed earlier threads.

I have the following error message when trying to make clearing by using transaction f-28.

After selecting the reason I got the message: "Acct determination not defined for trans. ZDI in chart of accts XXX", but I already define the GL accounts in OBXL for each difference.

What is still missing?

Please find the screen shots where I have settings.

OBXL:

OBBE:

Tabel:SE16N

Awaiting for your valuable advises?

Thanks,

mariks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mariks,

Check OB41 & Check your GL account in  FS00 assigned properly or not,.............

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

As per your instructions, In OB41: for Posting key's 40,50 15 :- I brought field "reason code" in optional or if this is not the field, tell me which field should I bring?.

FS00: for which GL I need to check or you advise which "Option" should I brig from suppress.

I am Expecting the below entry when incoming payment occurs in F-28:(where there is a short payment with minimal amount from customer)

Please advise your suggestions.

Thanks,

Mariks.

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariks,'

Goto FS00 find your can find option there from tere find 881000..Gl account number

on the right tab you can see control data under that you can see line item display....

Check tat sort key is assigned for which reason. If reason is wrong check yours and provide your proper sort key & check accont group also......issue will solve

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Immediate response.

GL a/c 881000: I have selected " Line item display" option in control data tab from FS00.

Sort key I have given as "0001" and for this configuration is available OB16 as below. please guide me how to assign "reason code" in sort key.

I tried to assign the "reason code" as shown from the below screenshot. am I right ? if not please advise.

Once I followed your instructions, when I am doing incoming payment from customer F-28, still I am getting the below error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please doble click on this and paste the screen shot .

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Please find the attached screenshot.

When I click on "Proceed", it is taking me to OBXL and I have assigned the GL already as shown below.

Why it is still coming and where I have gone wrong...experts advises much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mariks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you Please doble click on the line item and check which reason ocde is there or whether system has any reaon code or not ?

and also check OSS note in below screen shot .

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you mean "Line item" as shown in the below screen-shot, right?

Once I double clicked on the highlighted line item, there is no " reason code" please see below.

I am checking in the process of "Notes" as provided by you.

Thanks for your valuable time trying to resolve this particular issue.

Regards,

Mariks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you manually enter the reason code in Line item ? or you have some sort of subsitution or defualting from Customer master .

I believe as there is no reason code define in line item system is taking blank as reason code and giving you error that please define the accounts for blank . You can test that  you  add another line in blank and enter the GL account may be same in config screen where you have define for ZPE reason code . I am sure system will allow to post .

Many thanks

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Assign 999 sorting Key, & try

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

As per your suggestion, when I am trying to given manually while clicking on "more data" tab (below screen), I could't find the " Reason code ZPE". is this reason I am getting error?.

I tried to give directly ZPE in reason code field still it is throughing the Error in f-28 (As shown above).

I have checked ZPE (Reason code) where we use to create OBBE and Table level it is existing but why it is not showing when i click on F4.

Table:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yeah this is the reason .. System is unable to find the reason code which youhave define the GL codes . Can you please check your config for reason code .

I believe you need to complete below 3 steps .

or Do one thing please remove resaon code from account determination table just matain for Posting key  basis .

Many Thanks

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your help Preet.

Priceless help..

I Want to give Full points for you but I don't know how to assign. What I can do is all about click on "Correct Answer".

Finally I got, what I am expecting the entry with account determination and no manual input "Reason code" while doing incoming payment.

I have tested different combinations why it is coming now ?

what I can observe is (ofcourse that is your advise) if you select only the posting key's, then it will trigger the entry automatically. if you select with other combination system will through the irrelevant error. May I know what could be the reason. Just I would like to know the SAP behavior.

Regards,

Mariks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariks,

One reason I believe is that it was combination of posting key , tax code and reason code . and when you enter the Line item you did n't enter the tax code . becuase GL code is not liable for tax code . A I can't see any tax code in your screen shot.

If you want the exact reason and then you can make the setting same like previous and the with the help of ABAPer please debugg the screen when ypou post the Transaction system will give you exact reason of error ,

Many Thanks

Regards

Preeti Agarwal

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mariks,

These are the rule used for account determination for a given transaction key. Selecton of G/L would be based on the combination of the fields selected here.

Thanks,

V V

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

i know this is old, but remember that if you don't put in a reason code in f-28, you have to have a blank reason code with a account number in OBL1. This will allow blank reason codes if that is your need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you Please check OBL1

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

I ran the t.code OBL1 but could't find the ZDI.

I can see only the below items, please advise step by step how to get ZDI to fall on the below table.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please chek for  SKN Cash discount and payment differences

Many Tha nks

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the replay Preeti,

I can see the GL accounts are assigned in order. Can you please check the below screen shots if you can find anything missing....

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you see in Last screen its say Rules for account determination  missing 3 . Can you Please click on this and  this will take you to config place. can you please click and check where it takes you

mariks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

As per your instructions, it takes to the below screen. I don't have any clue why it takes to the below screen.

I have filled one GL account for testing purpose. still I am getting the error.

I have checked OBL1: I got the below missing data as shown in screenshot but I tried to  fill I could'nt able to do the configuration for PEN.

Awaiting for your valuable inputs on this issue...

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mariks.