Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Posting to Blocked Stock ?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have created a raw material with qm check 01 and assigned class type 23 . MIC also assigned to Characteristic, then i have maintaines Material Specification for this raw Material. after creating Purchase Order when i tried to do Goods Recipt it is Directly posting in to Blocked Stock(Movemet Type 103) actually it has to go to quality with movemet type 101.

it is not allowing me change the Movement type.

so can anybody Please Help me to understand and reslove this... it

Thanks&regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkateswararao,

Check with your warehouse team why ther are following this process, i guess QM inspection was not set up earlier so they were posting GR to blocked stock using 103 movement.

If this is the case, they can stop doing this as QM has control on this material now.

Secondly, You will not get inspection lot created for 103 movement in this case. In a goods receipt into goods receipt blocked stock, neither total valuated stock nor any of the stock types are updated.

After 103, warehouse must be releasing this material from blocked stock using 105 movement type, material stock will get updated in this step, I believe inspection lot will be created for 105 movement.

Check the process followed by warehouse. Refer :

Posting a Goods Receipt into Goods Receipt Blocked Stock - Inventory Management and Physical Invento...

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

On OMJJ you can deactivate the QM inspection lot creation for movement type 103:

On MIGO ensure that movement type 101 is selected before posting the GR:

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have activated QM check, you can bring the stock to unrestricted only after recording usage decision.