Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI 810: Basic Type /NFM/INVOIC02,LIFNR and ROUTE Field

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Guru,

When EDI 850 has been trigger, the sales order has been get created with IDoc. In IDoc we are getting LIFNR (vendor at customer place) as shown below in segment E1EDKA1 WE. But the same thing is not getting reflected at EDI 810.

So please help me in this..... and also ROUTE field is not getting reflected in same EDI 810.

I hope you will help me to get out from this asap.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

You may take a look at the T-code: VOE4 to see if you've maintained external partner number for partner 800001680.

And please check XD03 for 800001680 in sales area data, Sales tab, Acct at cust.(KNVV-EIKTO)

if you've entered any external partner number there.

Regards,

Alex

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the customer invoice EDI, the vendor number is not same for all customer. Each customer will assign a vendor number to the company. Hence you may need to go with user exit to populate the data.

For route, I am not sure why customer is looking for route in billing document. Route mostly used in delivery related documents. So if a field is not available for route in IDOC INVOIC02, then you need add a Z-segment to populate the route value. Discuss with an ABAP'er for solutions.

Regards,

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any update on this, still waiting for your valuable reply.

Regards,

Kundan

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you search for sap notes ?

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO,

Thanks for your reply...

Yes i search for same, but not finding any related notes.

Regards,

Kundan