cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

income tax rule 2014-15:issue in Loan Interest Limit in infotype 584 for tcode-pa30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently when we are using existed limit which is 1,50000 for income from other sources. it is displaying in pay slip.in any other income colum as  Deds S24

(104692.00 -)

1. pa30-infotype-584 –limit-150000
  2. As per new tax rules for year 2014-15,we have implemented Changes for Interest on Loan limit.

View-V_T511P.

After making entries in this view for current income tax rules:limit exceed 200000. LNS05 we created this new entry.

And changes also made here.

Pa30-infotype-584-limit exceed-200000.

After doing this entry.it is not showing in payslip.in any other income colum.its blank now.

please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Can you share the screen shot of PA30 maintenance.

Thanks,

Jyotsna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still I doubt  All configurations are working fine Except undersection 24. If it is not upgraded it shouldnt work for all configuration for the note 2041819.

ALl workings but only section 24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Meanwhile please raise an issue to sap regarding an issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have raised same issue to sap.but they replied that we are very old in case of patches of Hr.we are at 26 patch.need to upgrade  first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To upgrade to which patch? Kindly let me know...

We are at 94 ... pleaselet me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

have us asked to sap.raise an issue to sap for same.may be they have any solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still they didnt reply to my email

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.then no issue.something is there.may be they are working for that.no patch issue one thing is clear.you are at 94.we are at 26.but issue is same.wait for reply and also tell me.

thnxs

gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandhya Kodepudi replied (in response to Priya Gupta) 10 minutes ago

Hi Priya ,

Section 24 deduction works perfectly for me . Its clearly stated in the budget note released to get your system upgraded to N-1 patch level.

We are currently working on SAP 604 sp76(upgraded from 64-76) , and EA-HR patches updated to 55..

Please ask your basis consultant to check the levels and upgrade accordingly .

The manual changes given in the budget note are working correctly.

regards

sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Release is 600 I dont know what is the release for 604

former_member350573
Participant
0 Kudos

Priya ,

The second page of the notes specifies that you upgrade your system just before it mentions the release levels.

About 600 release what is the patch needed, a basis person can help you with it .

Are you on any enhancement pack? if yes ,what is the enhancement pack level?

I will try if I can get some information regarding this for you  and update in my reply.

regards

sandhya

former_member350573
Participant
0 Kudos

Priya ,

For release 600 the latest patch level is B0 which is released on 10.7.2014 . N-1 level; will be A9.

I have attached a screen shot for your reference . So first upgrade the patch level to A9 .Changes should work properly then.

Hope this helps.

regards

sandhya

former_member350573
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check ,I have given the patches wrt 600 release .

Attaching it once again for your reference.

regards

sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sandhya

How much time it will take to update patch level any idea as we have only two days to execute payslip

please let me know

former_member350573
Participant
0 Kudos

Priya,

Its about ten patch levels . If your basis person can start the download immediately , he will need approximately about 8 hours to get the changes into the dev. system .But in this case basis team will have to check for dependent patches of other modules as well.

Development server  takes a little longer .If you can finish  by tomorrow morning , testing can be done in a couple of hours .Because a patch upgrade does not change any old functionality , it adds new features.

QA system should be faster. If all goes well , the pay can be run on 31 st in the production server .

Whatever I have written is only an information , may be not the approximate estimate of numbers.

You can only get the correct analysis from your basis team.

Regards

sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your information.

I dont know why it is not working for SAP Release 600 for patch level 94 It is mentioned in the note  it is valid for 600 release

Thanks again for your information Iam waiting for SAP to reply I sent an email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

Can we do changes next month as we are running short of time for the month july.

Will there be an impact if we dont do this month

Former Member
0 Kudos

All are facing same issue.  We raised an issue to SAP.  We are waiting from SAP to reply.  Meanwhile please be in touch in below link to find new updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks.reply here if u have any information regarding changes for the same.

thanks

gaurav