cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete T001K Entries without Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to remove two T001K entries because they are generating errors on our material ledger.

The two entries are not maintained on T001W.  I have removed the Valuation Grouping Code for each entry in OMWD.  However, when I use SM30 to maintain V_T001K_ASSIGN or via OX18, I delete the entry then save, and assign to a transport.  After the transport is selected, I get the following error:

"Object key values invalid (internal syntax error)" with additional long text:

Message no. TR586

Diagnosis

The object key has the following invalid value:  R3TR TABU

Only the following is valid:  R3TR TABU XXXXX

XXXXX may not consist solely of blanks

System Response:

The function terminates.

Procedure

The invalid fields cannot be changed directly with a transaction.  The relevant request/task therefore can no longer be used.  Perform the following 5 steps:

1. Start the Transport Organizer (extended view) (Transaction SE01)

2. Manually transfer all the objects and their keys to a new request.

Caution:  Do not use the function "Include".  This function also copies errors.

3. Delete the locked entries of the old request/task

4. Repeat the function with the new request/task

If the error occurs again, inform the SAP hotline.

I would appreciate any advice/experience you can share.  I am glad to reward points as appropriate.  Thanks,  Brad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ended up finding an answer by searching again (for about the 30th time.....):

1st, create the plants by copy, so that all tables are restored.  Then follow the Plant Removal Steps below in the proper order (the problem for me was that the plant had been deleted before step 1) below.

Plant Removal Steps:

First you must make sure before deleting the plant that all relevant dependant parameters and assignments are removed.

1) Remove plant assignment to company code via OX18

2) Remove plant assignment to sales area and distribution channel

- Path SPRO -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales & Distribution -> Assign Sales Org & Distribution Channel - Plant

3) Remove plant assignment to Shipping point via OVXC

4) Remove plant assignment to purchasing org

- Path SPRO -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Material Management -> Assign Purchasing Organization to Plant

5) Delete Plant

- Path SPRO -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Logistics - General -> Define, copy, delete, check plant

All above assignments with respect to the plant will be reversed (steps 1 through 4) then the plant can be deleted.

Answers (0)