cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOIPRO02 IDoc failing in MEINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have a problem with download of LOIPRO02 IDoc.This happens for a particular material only and on a particular routing. The error message is a long one as follows:

STEP = STD_SERVICE]. javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.production.ProductionOrderSOBean.create(com.sap.me.frame.Data,java.util.Map) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.production.ProductionOrderSOBean@633f6756 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.production.ejb-6.1.4.9.jar*xml|ProductionOrderSO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.production.ProductionOrderSOBean.create(com.sap.me.frame.Data,java.util.Map) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.production.Product

Few orders were created before and after the failed order and sent to ME successfully.

Can some one please look at it and advise? Would very much appreciate any early reply since this is taking a toll on production system impacting the production line.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

It is likely that you have not executed upgrade/migrate CTC tasks after one of last upgrades.

Please try to execute "SAP ME Database and Data Migration for Upgrade" and "SAPMEINT Migration" (this one for each integration site) CTC task.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will get this immediately checked with my basis team.

However, I have a small doubt on this. The issue I have mentioned is related to a particular material number (at least till now).

For other materials for which we created production orders in ECC and sent to ME (before and after this problem), they were successfully downloaded in to ME.

Is it not so that the possible reason you have mentioned would impact all production orders?

Thanks

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Another problem could be about WIP synonyms to ODS tables if you turned on Audit Log.

The best approach is to collect SQL trace and check which query gets failed and then check the database objects referenced wihtin this query.