Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to get write a logic to get CST no and VAT no in on Report level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have one requirement that I need to get the CST No and VAT No in one customizing report so kindly suggest what logic I can write for to get this fields in to report level.

Kindly please provide the logic how we can fetch the data.

It is most urgent please suggest me.Thanks in Advance

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First you need to check where this is maintained in SAP. I believe this is maintained in customer master data. If yes then what is problem in fetching this information in a report either with ABAP or SAP Query reports. There is customer number in every order and invoice and you can make a join with customer master table MARA I guess and invoice tables VBRK and VBRP.

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain this fields in Excise master data under the t code J1ID,  in that Excise indicator for plant if you click you will find the below screen shot. Check in your case also in the same place might have been maintained, if so please take the below logic.

1. VAT number : J_1IMOCOMP-J_1ILSTNO From VBRP-VBELN take WERKS field and pass this information to  table J_1IMOCOMP and get the J_1ILSTNO and display this field in to output of the report.

2. CST number :J_1IMOCOMP-J_1ICSTNO (From VBRP-VBELN take WERKS field and pass this information to  table J_1IMOCOMP and get the J_1ICSTNO

If the VAT and CST numbers belong to customer then the table and fields would be as below

VAT number of customer :J_1IMOCUST-J_1ILSTNO

CST number of customer : J_1IMOCUST -J_1ICSTNO and the logic need follow accordingly.

thanks,

Srinu.