cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport Function/Access Risk History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
    I have a requirement where i would need to transport the change history associated to a Function/Access Risk.I wanted to know whether i can really transport the change History of a RIsk/Function across landscape.I have tried performing a change on a Function and transported it individually fron the table which could not actually does not fulfill the requirement.Can you please help me understand if i really could transport the changes associated to a Function/RIsk made in one system across landscape either by transporting the rules or do we have any option which could actually transport the change history of a function/Risk.

Thanks,
Richard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

According to one of the leading SAP consultants in this thread, the change history should also be transported with the rule set transport:

I know I usually see the user ID of the person to have performed the latest change against a Function or Risk on the side columns with a date time stamp and recall that it does indeed show it from the changes transported from DEV to QA/PROD. What I have not bothered checking or paying attention to is if the whole change histoy is trasnported from DEV to QA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further confusion can be found on this thread:

it seems that the transports overwrite the Changes in the other system/s (I guess this is the changes made Locally/directly).