Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much SAP - SD has placement chances & potential ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please input your expert comments on SAP - SD placement chances & potential?

Moderator Message: Vague question. No effort from OP. Inadequate information. => Post Locked.

Message was edited by: kishan P

9 REPLIES 9

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all this is career center forum. Here you will find all discussions/blogs/document is about career guidance.

How can anyone say that what is placement chances & potential now.

Its depend on market requirement.

For that requirement, you have to follow the all consultancy services like as naukri, monster, shine etc etc.

In this community, you will get advice for your career from experts.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might also be beneficial for you to say exactly where you want to work, and generally provide a bit more context .... It's not the same for the entire world.

0 Kudos

Dear Joao,

I would like to work in India in initial level (Pune, Mumbai or Bangalore), once I grasps knowledge and experts hand on SD will plan for abroad.

Is there any chances for fresher at abroad/overseas?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tulsidas,

There is always demand for SD consultants. So there is definitely placement opportunities.

It will be more difficult for freshers...as you gain experience, placement opportunities will increase, along with salary.

0 Kudos

Hi TW Typewriter,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and support towards SAP.

Regards,

Tulsidas

0 Kudos

Tulsidas,

The "planning and strategy" to become a SD functional consultant is easy!

Stay focused, don't let anyone or anything distract you, every day keep learning SD, give yourself 5 years and you will succeed.

0 Kudos

Hi TW Typewriter,

Thanks for your kind support, knowledge and direction.

No doubt on me and my ability to learn SAP.

Treat is for first placement and pilot project.

Ready to do hard work and my all time best for 5 years to became master in SAP.

Regards,

Tulsidas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tulsidas,

SAP SD is core bread and butter of Supply Chain Management running companies.  There is no end for SAP SD Module but there are lot of guys entered in SAP SD and heavy competition in India.  If you want to stand out from crowd and your aspiration to go to onsite then you have to stand out from crowd to learn new dimensional products SAP CRM Sales or Service. 

Get the advise from others also, but if you are not in new dimensional product then it takes time to achieve a place what you want.  This is my personal experience as I am also in SD and move into multiple modules then landed in SAP Event Management.

So, we need to stand out from crowd if you want achieve fast.

Regards

GGOPII

0 Kudos

Dear Gopi Sir,

Thank you so much for your comment and direction.

As I new to entire SAP World, decided to go for SD from ATC at Pune.

Seeking your guidance and assistance to move ahead.

Thanks & Regards,

Tulsidas Ankam