cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new hire_Employee no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error while Hiring a new Employee in IT 0000."could not find the interval for Number Range 03"

I have screen shots below to show the error & configuration of NUMKR.

Looking forward to you for help!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts thanks to all,

However i have found my mistake was done at the configuration level...

As i have mentioned the same in Previous screen @ subgroup name(03) and int. Assignment(IN), Ext. Assignment screen(EX).

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anuj,

1. Reset personnel number ranges because if you will look out current number status which you have selected in PA40 & PA04 both are same

==> Or <==

Change his number then see the result if still getting the same error kindly let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anuj

If the issue is resolved, request you to close the thread

Thanks and Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anuj

The solution is quite simple and yeah this happens for every consultant. The system is absolutely right and giving an error " Cannot number range interval 03".. The configuration for Number range was done for Organizational Management that's why its showing NR Object as"Personnel Planning" which is purely for Org Management number range..

Please do maintain the same number range in the below node:

SPRO : Personnel Management : Personnel Administration: Basic Settings : maintain number range intervals for personnel numbers

With no doubts I can say this resolves your issue or else please feel free to touch base anytime

BR,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from Sankarsan's solution:

Please also check whether EE's tih Personnel Number 241995 to 242000 exists in your system.

I know it sounds weird, but better to check.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the postion and then save.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

still its giving the same error after assigning the position.

do i need to make some maintenance in "object maintainance" .

however the error is related to number range . not getting?

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj

Employee number needs to be a 8 digit number, however what you are getting on your hiring screen is 6 digit, thereby giving you the error. The node where you have maintained your number range interval, please maintain the current number as a 8 digit number (which is currently showing as 6 digit in your screenshot) and then try again. It should hopefully resolve your issue.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

In your number series you have given the current number 241984 and same no it's appearing while hiring.

This current number stands for what the last number has been used and next number system will pick if you maintain the number series as internal.

So you do one thing remove the current number field value and then hire the employee.that system will generate 241984 personnel number and same number will come to current number field.

Check and tell.

Regards,

Sankarsan