cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Copy with Changed SID-FCO-00011 The step JMigmonJavaDump with step key NW_JMigmon -> JMigmonJavaDump was executed with status ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am doing system copy from DEV to QAS (fresh installation). This is purely JAVA system.

when we are in JAVA Import phase we are getting "FCO-00011 The step JMigmonJavaDump with step key NW_JMigmon -> JMigmonJavaDump was executed with status ERROR" we checked the Notes 1294762 and we can not understand the process. how we can run this process (Note).

some one suggest that *******

Following worked for me: -

I stopped the sapinst at error,

deleted my earlier restored database,

restored the database,

restarted sapinst for system copy at target system,

carried on with old installation.

This way error did not reoccur.

we are doing system copy here, how we can restore the DB?

Please suggest steps how to solve the error?

Regards,

Somesh.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Somesh,

It is not sufficient to just put in the installation master DVD and follow the steps.  You must follow the system copy guide appropriate for your NetWeaver version.  I.e., have a look at http://service.sap.com/instguides -> Release & Upgrade Info -> Installation & Upgrade Guides -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NetWeaver 7.4 (or as appropriate) -> Installation -> Installation - SAP NetWeaver Systems -> System Copy: Systems Based on SAP NetWeaver 7.1 or Higher -> Operating System: Windows: Java.  This will open the System Copy Guide appropriate for NetWeaver Java systems 7.1 through 7.4 for Windows (all DB platforms).

In the guide you will follow the planning and preparation chapters, and then the chapter (5) for Database-Specific System Copy, subchapter 5.3 MS SQL Server-Specific Procedure.  This will tell you to use the detach/attach or backup/restore method of copying.  You still need to export and import the Java system, but not the database -- that's done by restoring it using standard database procedures.

Make sure your target system meets all the prerequisites outlined in the system copy guide.

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have using 7.31 PI-PO system copy and SWPM5.

we are set according to DB standards.

it is related to SID mismatch issue, the note already given query accoding to schema we executed. the issue is still pending.

please sugest.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi somesh,

Please look into the solutions in SAP note

Note 551915 - R/3 won't start after database restore or database copy

Regards,

Deepak Kori

madasamy_arunachalam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure, still have error or resolved, otherwise mark this thread completed or resolved.

It is worth to check this note, it says NW 7.0, MigMon error may be common across the NW version)  & There are few scenarios given this note for the error ,  not sure any such applicable ?

1768158 - System Copy of Systems Based on SAP NW 7.0 / 7.0 EHP 1-3

regards

Swami

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi somesh,

How are you doing system copy ?

You can perform system copy using backu/restore or R3load export /import method.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear deepak,

just i run installation master and fallow the options taken source system export.

now i login to destiantion system run the Installation master and selected import option and then some steps after i have faced above error.

Regards,

Somesh.K