cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid parameter SECONDARY_RECORD-PSKEY Error in Personal Data Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using EHP6. The Personal Data  iview is throwing an error while trying Edit something.

I am able to add a new register  but getting the following dump while trying to Edit/Save

This apply for all the employees.

This apply for all the employees.

I looked through SAP Note-1815863 - Dump in Class CL_HRPA_INFOTYPE_CONTAINER Method. However all the tables mentioned in that Note seemed to be configured properly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Short Dump

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/HRESS_A_PERSINFO was terminated because of an error.

Note

• The following error occurred in system DEV : Invalid parameter SECONDARY_RECORD-PSKEY , value 1008119301067 9999123120130621000
  • The error occurred on application server HRE_05 and in work process. 8
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: IF_HRPA_INFTY_CONTAINER_DATA~MODIFY_SECONDARY_RECORD of program CL_HRPA_INFOTYPE_CONTAINER====CP

I have checked:

• Report RPUPAV00.
  • Subtype config, inconsistent data.

• I updated table V_T582V & V_T582W.
  • I maintained tcode-GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER.

I also have checked the following:

sap > bc> webdynpro > HRESS_A_PERSINFO   ----check this once activate or not ...right click and check is it activated or not

I also have run the report RPUFIXDS for that personal number, , however the issue follow.

The error not occur when I delete the register for the the following  V_T582V & V_T582W, however the fields for the infotype secondary not appear in the dynpro of the infotype 0002.

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could be several possible causes

Usually this error occurs if a secondary infotype functionality has been delivered via SP or SNOTE for infotype 0002 but the PERNR you are using does not have secondary infotype record

Tables V_T582V & V_T582W determine if a secondary infotype will be used - if you remove entries here this will deactivate the secondary infotype useage - this might be one way to resolve the issue - but perhaps you wish to use the secondary infotype - in some cases it might be required- for example ESS might expects a secondary infotype and throw an error if there is an issue

If you wish to use the secondary infotype you need the delivered entries in V_T582V & V_T582W and you need to run RPUPAV00 for any PERNR that has a 0002 record existing prior to the new secondary infotype being introduced to ensure they have a secondary infotype record key that matches the primary infotype key