cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage type reporter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is My client is making all the changes For a payroll month, however we are just to Run Payroll.

How can I make then Use of Wage type Reporter?

& When do we run "Wage type Reporter" for current month ASAP?

1) After Running the Payroll Simulation?

2) After making the changes In HR master data?

3) "After Simulation Run" What are the Reports that we can Send to the client For "APPROVAL for current month payroll? as I Believe That's the right time to ask otherwise,

Changes are made In to the system after "Releasing The payroll" or may be Client decides later to don't run the payroll for Current month.

Correct me if I am wrong?

Desperately Looking for Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anuj,

How can I make then Use of Wage type Reporter?

You can use the wage type reporter through T-code:  PC00_M99_CWTR

When do we run "Wage type Reporter" for current month ASAP?

After run the payroll i.e.  after release the payroll  then complete the calculation process through tcode-pc00_m40_calc, you can generate the report through wage type repoter.

1) After Running the Payroll Simulation?:- You cannot generate the report

2) After making the changes In HR master data?:-

After making the changes in master data + release the payroll + calculation process

3) "After Simulation Run" What are the Reports that we can Send to the client For "APPROVAL for current month payroll? as I Believe That's the right time to ask otherwise,

After release the payroll then complete the calculation process through tcode-pc00_m40_calc, you can generate the report through wage type reporter

Changes are made In to the system after "Releasing The payroll" or may be Client decides later to don't run the payroll for Current month

Suppose we are running the payroll for the month of July 2014, and then use the following steps

Release the payroll

Process the calculation

Check the salary slip, if some problem then

Release for correction i.e. Change in master data

Release the payroll again if no problem

Exit the payroll

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Rakesh, if you could just help me ! with the payslip part also,

after "releasing the payroll" where can we get to see the payslip?

shall we run the report RPCEDTU00 in test mode right after "Releasing"

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The WageType Reporter and the PaySlip (Remuneration Statement) can only report if Payroll Calculation has been executed in "LIVE" mode, not in test mode (Simulation).  The same is true of the Payroll Journal.

Executing Payroll Simulation can be done at anytime, and it is used mostly to check if errors are generated.

Executing Payroll Simulation with the "Display log" box checked can be used to check processing see what the results will be, but it should be done only for one employee.

After executing Payroll Calculation, Master Data changes can be undone, amended or created.  Payroll Calculation is then executed again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anju,

As it's clear form the name of report it's to make report from WTs. You will run it after payroll run in real mode to make report from RT and CRT tables. It will make you a list of WTs (you can specify in Additional data section).

Result by defult comes from RT but if you select "read comulated reults" it will come from CRT.

Regards,

Omid