Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform contains 3 different pages.

Prashant4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

1 pages: Header,Table,footer.

2 and 3 pages : Static data in a Secondary window. The  2 and 3 page will always print at the end of page 1.

I've used a command node at the end of Secondary window(footer) of 1 page but page 2 and 3 is displaying blank.

Kindly help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Prashant Sharma.

6 REPLIES 6

atul_mohanty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the command node after in the manin window after the Table node and in the command tick the 'Go to New Page' and give as 'Page2'.

For more details see the attachment.

0 Kudos

Hello Atul Mohanty,

Thanks,your answer helped me a lot.

Regards,

Prashant Sharma.

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant -

Please let us know, in case any further issue if any. In case the issue is resolved , please close the thread.

Thanks

satyabrata_sahoo3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain Page 2 in Next Page in your First Page. Similarly in 2nd page maintain Page 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need a command at the end of page. double click on the page and give next page name there. Do the same for rest of the pages as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As the other say you should hab 2 Nodes: First Page and Next. Obvious everything you "draw" and write on the first page will only be shown on the first and not on the others. The node "Next Page" work exactly the other way.

The secondy way are the "conditions". You can find a tab named like that each node (maybe the name is a little different, i ussualy work on german systems). Here you can find checkboxes only on the first page, not on the first page and so on. (see screenshot)

The third and last option i could think about, ist that you put in a condition with the smartforms system fields (&SFSY-PAGE& of &SFSY-JOBPAGES& ) Use this in the condition on the pages for example for  fore the header &SFSY-PAGE& = 1. So the header will only be printed on the second page.

Best regards,

Nikolaus