Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Assignment Block is not visible in web UI Service Request

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have configured the service request.I need to put action in items.In the service request item is not visible nor i found it in the available assignment block.Please help how to make it visible.It is urgent,Please reply

I will reward points as soon as i get the answer.

Regards

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Items assignment block is unavailable in WebUI by default because the service item "Investigation" gets determined automatically by a standard Badi. 

Regards,

Maddy

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

In my configuration status are there in header level and the items have the dates.I need to configure action start condition where i need to put header status.But all the options present here only gives current object status ie-Service request item.Please guide me so that i can put the start condition.

I have given the start condition as this

(  " --- Your comment here ( 002 ) ---

(  " --- Your comment here ( 003 ) ---

&CRM Service Product Item.StatusTable& = E0001ZOC_SR01

or    &CRM Service Product Item.StatusTable& = E0001ZOC_SR01

) " --- Your comment here ( 003 ) ---

and    (  " --- Your comment here ( 003 ) ---

&Current Date + Time& ≥ &1st Level Escalation&

and    &Current Date + Time& < &Request End Date&

)

But i need to get header status.Please guide

Thanks in advance

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy please reply

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

As Maddy replied there is a background product called investigation which you need to create for the service request, the system then determines the item level details based on the product investigation, however the item level details are not visible in crm web ui, the same would be visible in crm gui

If you need to enter the product in the service request then you can enter the same in the reference object under object/product as shown below

However if you need to enter item level details then you need to use the complaint transaction or the service order

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Atul

Good to see you again. I understood the point correctly now.I need a help.I am putting actions in the item level of service request.There i need to access the header status in the start condition.Is there any way to do it.

For example

(  " --- Your comment here ( 002 ) ---

(  " --- Your comment here ( 003 ) ---

&CRM Service Product Item.StatusTable& = E0001ZOC_SR01

or    &CRM Service Product Item.StatusTable& = E0001ZOC_SR01

and    (  " --- Your comment here ( 003 ) ---

&Current Date + Time& ≥ &1st Level Escalation&

and    &Current Date + Time& < &Request End Date&

)

I need to put this condition in the item actions.But here if am choosing the user status its giving me item status but i need header status.please tell me how to get it

Thanks in advance

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Which status profile have you assigned to item category of service request?

Have you assigned the same status profile to transaction type and item categories?

Regards,

Maddy

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

As Maddy mentioned below check the status profile which you have assigned to the transaction type, if you assign a status profile to the transaction type you can get all the user statuses

You can define the status in the customization node as shown below and assign the same above

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

No the status profile are different.I have a requirement for that i have kept the actions in the item level.But for the start condition of the item action i need header status.I know i can get it through Badi for start condition.Is there any other way, as i can see there are various nodes in start conditions but all have only item status as the action is attached to item .

Hope now you understand the situation.

Regards

Rashmi ranjan behera

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I did not understand your requirement after configuring the actions, what is the expected behavior that you expect out of the service request.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Atul

In the service request header i have 3 status A,B,C

In Service request item i have 3 status D,E,F and 2 dates D1,D2

I want configure a action in service request item with start condition as status = A & dates = D1.

As the status i need to access in start condition is header status.Is there any way?

Regards,

Rashmi ranjan behera

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

If you define your status profile you can see the statuses and you can select the statuses manually in the service request, actions can be used to complete the status automatically,please let me know if this is your requirement.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

hello atul

I have already defined status profile.i want to access header status in item status condition.

regards

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

As far as my knowledge is concerned, it is not possible by standard settings, you have to do it by technical help.

Regards,

Maddy

Answers (0)