cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip for Multiple Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User want to print payslip for one year for an employee.

They regret to use for each period as time consuming.

Any experts know any standard already option available or report.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Remuneration Statement (PaySlip) selection screen is set-up to print statements based on a Payroll Period basis, since the standard (and often required) practice is to give a statement to the employees with every pay.

But it seems an Annual Payroll Display is available for Country Code 40 (India), as mentioned by Ravi, but you'll probably have some configuration to do on the Form used by that program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi and Remi...

Looks I need to enhamnce standard PC00_M13_CEDT program to accomodate the requirment.

As I need the payslip of employee to be printed ahead for 2 or 1 year for workers compensation purpose.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If only for a report, you could try using the WT Reporter (t-code = S_PH9_46000172).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Remi....

We do have a Earnings report and another Annual Payment info report to cater how much have ben paid for an employee in a period.

But my requirement is to print payslip for the period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ple use below tcode

pc00_m40_kto         or

pc00_m13_kto

Regards

Mahesh $

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for the info

looks its country 40 specific for India not for Country 13...

as T.code does not exist...

shahid1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

PC00_M40_ANN is for country group India. What will be the T-code for UAE payroll kindly tell me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone aware of this...please,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

We are using a pay summary form for this purpose where all the pay slip components (wage types) are displayed as separate column for each month. The form is using the output from the SAP standard report with Transaction code PC00_M40_ANN.

Regards

Ravi