cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with rounding off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Have one issue with the Rounding off the condition type have searched the forum but not able to find any solution please help me

I have duty calculated for ZEXP- 134.42 and the value is copied not the next condition type as ZEX1- 134.42 but they want this value to be rounded to 135 and posted . i have given ZEX1 as A- Round Up . company and currency  is have maintained INR- 100 and in pricing i have maintained Calculation type 17 against this condition but the value in pricing is coming as 134.00 not as 135.00 so what may be the issue please help me

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Calculation Type 17 will round up/down based on the table T001R, and it will round up or round down as per the deciaml value. If decimal value is below 0.50 it will round it down to nearest lower value, and due to this in your case it is rounding down to 134.

If you want the round up should always be UPWARD to nearest full value, I will suggest to discuss with ABAP and write a new routine.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok i remove the cal type 17 and leave it blank in condition type i put A that is round up . so the value should be round up to 135 but rounding is not working that time

do i have to change my INR rounding from 100 to 10

regrards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The rounding option in Condition type will round only to nearest decimal point, so in case the actual value is 132.36, it will be rounded to 132.40

Due to this I suggested a new routine.

BR

Amitesh

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Take a standard routine check how the values are populating in run time. There is some good number of functions are there to make it round off. Ask your abapper register get the key and create a new routine.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in IMG > Logistics General whether for your Company Code,  check box for rounding duty is ticked.  If so and still you have issue, have a look at the following notes:-

• Note 117891 - Rounding off not happening
  • Note 1005838 - Rounding of duties when get excise invoice is used in J1IIN

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rani,

If it is not resolved with standard try a custom routine by copying the standard one.

Regards,

Madhu.