cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination on the basis of sales org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want have text maintenance i which the text ID will be obligatory, and it should only be come in case of one sales organization.

for example text procedure 1 should have text ID Z when the sales org is 1000 and not for other sales org. this text should be obligatory for this sales orgnization. for others this should not come.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jimi,

You can achieve this by enhancement using an user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

in the program MV45AFZZ. System should check the text for the defined text ID using READ_TEXT function Module. If for the particular Sales organization no text is found then system should through up an error stating that "Please maintain Header Text".

Hope it helps.

with regards,

S Dayananda Murthy

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard SAP it is not possible to make a Text ID mandatory / obligatory for a specific Sales Organisation. However you ahev three options:

1. Craete different the Document Type or Item Category (as required) for different Sales Org. However this is not a very good solution.

2. Take the help of your ABAPer and write a Requirement Routine as per your requirement and assign it to your Text ID

3. With the help of ABAP write a code in User Exit.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jimi,

Do you want this text to populate in the sales order? for a particular sales organization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I want that the text ID should be mandatory for the sales org or for particular customer