cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i/b Idoc through batch job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If customer sent successfully idoc to our sap system to create orders  .But if the Idoc is not created for the I/b idoc for placing orders in our system

Then how we can schedule or deal the customer requirement.

Regards

MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arthur_alvesteixeira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

MK,

check in BD87 transaction the orders with error,
after this identify if it's an error in SAP or customer side.

If you can correct in SAP, after correct it process again the Idoc.

If it's an customer error, identify the reason and ask them to correct and send again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur

Thanks for your valuable reply

Do BD87 is for ALE process that i came to know .what about EDi ?

Regards

MK

arthur_alvesteixeira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

arthur_alvesteixeira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your communication is with other system (non-SAP) , So this communication it's a EDI.

In BD87 transaction you can monitor this EDI communication with the partner (external system).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arthur_alvesteixeira
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Before processing you need to configure the master data like partner profile, port definition. If you have any custom field then you have to create extension and do the necessary changes in customer exit.

From partner profile setting you can control whether the IDOC should be posted immediately or by programs.

Regards,

Vadamalai A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adhi

Thanks for your reply

The concern is about customer , because he is unable to do order creation due to technical issue from our side.The stock on that day he tried to place is allocated to another customer.

I want to know whether customer need to place order again or is their any possibility to issue order by taking tech issue as a cause.

Regards

MK