SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Payment Run (FPY1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, need you help. I am getting the following message when executing the FPY1. Exceptions        1 Message no. MASSACT101 Diagnosis Counter Exceptions has value        1. For a more precise description of counter Click Here. Counter in Payment Program: Items with Exception Indicator Definition Number of items that cannot be paid and that have been placed in the list of payment exceptions. Each payment exception is classified using the item indicator (data element POKEN_PAY). For each item indicator, you can define whether these exceptions are to be included in the clarification worklist of the payment run.

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Can you share the screenshot of the error that you are getting?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Aravind

Payments which cannot be made through FPY1 are caught in the exceptions. You can view the exception list by checking on the excpetion checkbox. Each exception corresponds to an item indicator (POKEN_PAY). Check for what item indicator, you are getting an exception. The solution is based on the type of exception.

check the screenshot below

regards

debashish

0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

Thanks for the suggestion, I am getting the message "061 No valid payment method found (amount limits for payment method)".

After adding the Payment method=D at document level, the payment run was successful but the payment didn't get posted.

please suggest me if I am missing any config. I thought adding payment method at CA level would be enough to process the payments through FPY1.

Attaching the the screenshots of the Payment run and account balance display.

Thanks,

Aravind