cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advise of Certification after Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have recently got my self trained in SAP FI (Business One Solution) though an SAP Partner Authorised Training Partner

However am bit Sceptical about giving a Certification Exam as I am not sure if this will really help me , am currently a Lead PMO with Bank's Captive unit

Thanks and Regards

Aniket

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee Changed Title from: Carriers in SAP to more meaningful. Moving from SAP Education and Training to SAP Certification space. Added tags for appear across the different spaces.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ravi - Thanks for your suggestion and I do defiantly honour the value of certification

however my query is my current work involves very less interaction with SAP , some where in deep heart i really want to move into implementation of SAP (FI CO) however my fear is industry will consider me as Fresher to SAP and with load of liabilities that i am currently carrying it will be difficult for me to sustain downgraded pay structure (Considering me as fresher to SAP)

The only advantage that I see is I am Project Management (Prince 2 / CAPM ) certified professional , however not sure if Employers will value it and relate them while selecting me for SAP

Let me know your thoughts

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am in your position, I would quickly give certification, as the fee for Business One Certification is less compared to normal SAP Certification.

If you want to give certification, you would have forgotten most of the things if you are not working. At that point it would be more difficult for you give the certification.

Therefore, plan accordingly and appear for certification at the earliest.

Ultimately, Certification is a personal choice, but not a compulsion. However, you would be recognized by your prospective employers based on your commitment to learning and education.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi