FBD1 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am running FBD1. Following error is shown by system:

In company code 1000, the number range X1 is missing for the year 2014

Message no. F5150

Diagnosis

The document type you specified has been allocated to a number range in fiscal year "2014" that has not been created.

Procedure

Check the configuration of the number range for the specified document type. Create this number range if it does not already exist or allocate a valid number range for the document type.

I checked this URL :

In FBN1, I have created number range 01 for 2014 and I have assigned 01 in OBA7 to document type SA which I am using in FBD1. please help me to remove this error. I have not seen X1 anywhere in system to be needed for year 2014.

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

Is your SAP Instance on New GL? Check if the document type is assigned for the ledger also and if it has the no range X1 assigned there. If yes, you have maintain the same as well in FAGL_NUMBR

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanil,

We are using New GL . I have posted many documents SA type and no problem I had faced before FBD1 .

could you please tell me exactly where should I check.

thanks and Regards,

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the path:

IMG>Financial Accounting (New)> Financial Accounting Global Settings>Document>Document Type>Define Document Type for General Ledger View

Check here the no range defined for Document Type SA and check if the same is maintained for the no range and fiscal year combination for your company code in transaction code FAGL_DOCNR

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Run t code OBA7, find X1 and double click on. There is button on screen the name is "Number range information". Click on and selct your company code and define a number range for 2014.

You can do the same by FBN1 also.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Omid,

In addition checking OBA7, I even checked table T003, and there was no X1 for any doc type.

Pleas guide me.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh Gahli wrote:

In FBN1, I have created number range 01 for 2014 and I have assigned 01 in OBA7 to document type SA which I am using in FBD1. please help me to remove this error. I have not seen X1 anywhere in system to be needed for year 2014.

Check these steps again. Check are you using document type SA in FBD1 transaction ?

If everything is seems fine at your point. Then please share these screen shots

1. FDB1. screen shot to see document type

2. OBA7. Screen shot to see document type and number range assignment.

3. FBN1. Screen shot for Number range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dev and Omid,