cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data migration from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have some questions round about SAP. I have to get out a lot of data and save it in an Excel sheet to use the date in another system later on.

May you can help me in some points to find a solution.

• If you use equipment's then you can have a usage list (Shift+F9). I need this kind of report for all of my 8000 equipment's. How I can do that? I have tried it with IE07 but the result is not good. Is there any good solution for that?
  • There is as well a similar list if you have a view from functional location (FL) and want to know how many equipment's was installed in a certain time period. If you are in the FL and go to structure/Usage periods than you get this list. How can I get this for all FL in my company (39000 pce).
  • We have task lists and there are some operations and behind those there is a lot of Material attached in the component button. I need a list with all information from the task list include all assigned Materials. I have found a report with IA17 but you can't really work with that result. Is there any other solution?
  • We have some documents attached to different technical object as Generic Object Service (GOS). We don't know on which technical objects we have some attachments there. Is there any possibility to find out where we have those attached and is there any mass download available?
  • There is one open point in the work order master data. I have no clue how to get the long text from operation out from the system.

That are all of my open points now. I hope someone from you have a solution even if it is for one of those points.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christian,

Some answers in red below:

• If you use equipment's then you can have a usage list (Shift+F9). I need this kind of report for all of my 8000 equipment's. How I can do that? I have tried it with IE07 but the result is not good. Is there any good solution for that? You don't explain why this is "not good"?? Try IH08 and change the Period dates
  • There is as well a similar list if you have a view from functional location (FL) and want to know how many equipment's was installed in a certain time period. If you are in the FL and go to structure/Usage periods than you get this list. How can I get this for all FL in my company (39000 pce). Try IH08 and change the Period dates
  • We have task lists and there are some operations and behind those there is a lot of Material attached in the component button. I need a list with all information from the task list include all assigned Materials. I have found a report with IA17 but you can't really work with that result. Is there any other solution? Have a look at IA10, but I suspect its the same issue as IA17
  • We have some documents attached to different technical object as Generic Object Service (GOS). We don't know on which technical objects we have some attachments there. Is there any possibility to find out where we have those attached and is there any mass download available? You'd need to write an extract program to do this.
  • There is one open point in the work order master data. I have no clue how to get the long text from operation out from the system. You'd need to write an extract program using function module READ_TEXT.

PeteA