cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Area in GL account master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Functional area (300) is entered in Rent account. After that i have posted a transaction F-02 i.e,. Rent account Debit and Cash account Credit (i did n't entered any functional area while posting this transaction) and finally, functional area is assigned to P&L accounts.

My question is : How to see functional area wise balance in sap. Is there any t.code for this or did i missed the configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

are you using NewGL or classic GL?

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using New GL,

Activated Cost of sales accoutning and Assign scenario to New GL.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you have activated the cost of sales accounting, you need to also ensure that the functional area is active in the cost center. Also make sure that the cost of sales accounting is also active for your company code.

Once these are done, you should be able to see the functional area in your posting you mentioned earlier.

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

i did it. Now, it is showing functional area wise balance.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Great to know that your issue is resolved. Please close the thread

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can u pls tell how to close the thread..

Raghu

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Marked the reply as answered and it will close the thread

Regards

Sanil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

If you want a proper reporting for Functional area then you need to create one using report painter. You can use the standard Library 0FL in transaction GRR2 for creating a report. You can create your own library as well by copying 0FL library. The table used is GLT0 (Classic GL) / FAGLFLEXT (New GL). Hope you must be using New GL functionality.

While creating a report painter there is option for functional area.

If you want to create a FSV based on functional area then you have to do configuration in OB58 and tick the Functional Area permitted then you can create the FSV using functional area.

Regards

Rohit Goel