cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new fields and change text on ESS cenario NWBC

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've read a lot of discussions on SCN, wiki pages, SAP help, notes and probably i'm missing some configuration but because I realy dont know what else to do, i'm asking for your help.

I' ve try to add 2 new fields on the service Family so I went to SE80, Select Package and insert the PAOC_ESS_PER_BR. On the component HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_FAMILY, click the button "Start Configurator" and made a copy of HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_FAMILY_BR to Z_HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_FAMILY.

After continue in change mode and I've insert 2 new fields and have change some texts.

After this I went again to SE80, select Webdynpro HRESS_C_PERSOINFO_CONFIG  and made a copy of HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG to Z_HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG.

Start configuration\ continue in change mode and in the field config ID on target  configuration I've change to Z_HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_FAMILY_BR.

On SM30, table V_T588MFPROPS I've created the 2 fields.

After I went to transaction NWBC to check this changes, but i still see the standard.

Can someone tell me what is the step that I've missed?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is SAP Bug, so the solution gave by SAP it's to implement a workaround SAP Note 1855361.

On the URL I just need to insert this parameter: &use_default_editor=X

So I did the next on the URL:

http://XXXXXXXX.local:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/configure_component?use_default_editor=X&COMP_NAME=F...

After insert the configuration ID and save:

and now it's working fine

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk below might help u : -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the dump using st22, we will have more info and from there we can understand what is causing the problem. May be for new fields you are getting type not found, so go though the dump and provide us more details.

What about standard personal profile, is it working without this dump?

0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

Standard it's working fine.

By your suggestion I've eliminated all the new subelements that I Give to the services and try to make the mapping, but I stil get the same error

More ideas?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u post dump details and line number/its code where its crashing.

former_member148407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is the Genil configuration done? Check that out.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked transaction GENIL_BOL_BROWSER and GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER and it's everything OK.

For all the infotypes of version 37 it's ok:

Have more ideas?

Thanks in advance.

former_member148407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I believe you have missed out on the Application configuration part. Pls do this configuration and then test your application.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeeta,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm new at NWBC.

Can you please guide me or give me a link for me to follow?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I think I've made what Ranjeeta told me to.

So, I've created copy of:

HRESS_AC_PERSINFO to Z_HRESS_AC_PERSINFO

HRESS_CC_PER_OVP to ZZ_HRESS_CC_PER_OVP

HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG to Z_HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG

After on the application HRESS_A_PERSINFO I've select  Z_HRESS_AC_PERSINFO, continue in change mode and assign the configuration name ZZ_HRESS_CC_PER_OVP.

After, select the configuratio ZZ_HRESS_CC_PER_OVP and on General Settings\ Floorplan settings\ Application Controller Settings I  give my configuration  Z_HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG, and when I save I Get a dump:

I've checked on the ST22 and the program is CL_GUIBB_BOL_BASE; Raise exception, CL_ABAP_TYPEDESCR.

Can anyone advise me on this?

Thanks in advance