cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual & commitment cost not showing in Capital project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please Guide me for that serious issue in capital project .

I have created a separate material Type for Capital project due to hit some specific g/l .

But in S_alr_87013558 ,it is showing only budget amount but not actual & commitment although there so many PR ,PO & goods issue ETC.

Please guide me ,what is the configuration requirement for that.

Thanks & Regards

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

According to your advice , i have checked .According to Mr. sampath , (cost element category should be 90 ) is working for service PR & PO but in case of Material PO & PR ,GRN .actual & commitment is not coming .(There is so many po,grn for machines)

Please help me for That

Regards

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In service PR,PO you are using different GL account.

please have a look on your GL accounts that deals with material PR/PO as I told.

Reg,

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think most of the previous posts mentions everything you need to check/do to get your report up and working.

Lastly also check for relevant authorizations. I have faced this issue many times and it turned out to be because of missing authorizations.

Thanks

Saurabh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are lots of customize setting to not updating commitment, so you have to check below point:

Check OPSV setting and maintenance order as 30 should be tick mark then check commitment report surely commitment will come under report.

Check in COSP table if you have commitment value, with value type 21 wbs you can find it in PRPS table & check in COOI table , ME5J Reorts/ and S_ALR_87013558 reports, whether Commitment has captured.

check below link also

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4c/22756546e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the suggestions above, check your value category customizing. Hopefully you might the cause of the issue.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Get G/L of material from OBYC settings of MM ( material master valuation lass ->OBYC->GBB(I think) ->G/L )

Pick this G/L and check its type in FS00 ( B/S or P&L). If its a B/S item then create Cost element for it (category 90)

If its maintained as P&L a/c then check whether any 'Default account assignment' is made for corresponding CE in OKB9 ( a cost center).

Let us know with your findings.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your component process? Is it through CJ20N or not. if not it will not show up. is this problem for one component or else every component.

Does planning profile activated for commitments?. check OPSB.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether new  G/L account  is a balance sheet account. if so make that GL as Statistical cost element for balance sh, C.element category 90.

thanks & reg,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Report "S_alr_87013558 " is based on table RPSCO. please check whether data exist in this table or not. you can also check report "S_ALR_87013557 - Budget/Actual/Variance"? have you created PR and PO for project with account assignment 'Q'