Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening km and closing km

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

• I want to customize a report for opening km ad starting km=total km for a vehicle equipment
  • For each equipemnt there is measuring point.
  • By using IK17,in measuring document km existing
  • In which table it will get flow according to the date starting km and closing Km
  • Kindly requesting you to clarify on this.

Regards

Rajasekaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajasekaran,

There are mainly 2 tables in this area.

1. IMPTT - Holds infor mation about the Measuring Points

2. IMRG  - Holds information about the Readings i.e., the Measuring Documents.

Then,

For your case, had you declared the MPts as Counters, then the difference Reading (Difference of Opening and Closing reading as you wanted) is available in standard itself. (field IMRG-CDIFF). In this case, you will be reading the Odometer reading of the vehicle into a MsgDoc, into the field IMRG-READG. The field IMRG-CDIFF automatically updates because it knows the previous Odometer reading. So IK17  standard report gives the field you wanted.

Otherwise you need to calculate in the program. Declaring any MPt as counter means, in IMPTT table the field INDCT is checked-in for any given field i.e., POINT (MPt).

Using these tables you will be able to makee your own reports. If you want Equipment details too, then use EQUI table also equating the EQUI-OBJNR field to IMPTT- MPOBJ field .

See this join below used in an infoset query created for report like you desired . Without going for full ABAP coding,  you can develop with this tool, if your requirement is not complex.

Also, please use space for all Equipment related queries like the present one.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao K

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for your screen shots,now i am getting opening and closing km.an

But customer required per month how many tons it has loaded depends on openig anfd closing km.

Regards

Rajasekaran

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajasekaran

This discussion has got deviation from the original post and also might run long, so a fresh thread is advisable.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao K

Answers (0)