Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFX3 entries

former_member938573
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Some of the billing document of my client belong to 2012. Those got stuck in VFX3. Instead of clearing the errors, releasing the billing document to accounting, the user has manually posted the JV’s for the balance of the order in 2012.

Form 2012 on-wards these entries remain in the output of the report. Now client's requirement is not to display these entries in VFX3. At present client is not accepting to release these billing documents to accounting as they has been posted through JV’s in 2012 and books of accounts were closed. So is there a way to restrict these billing documents in output of VFX3 without cancelling the billing document and without releasing them to accounting? Thanks in advance.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We too faced the same issue where there were nearly 325 Invoices with Accounting document not generated error due to non-release of cost for a certain material in several plants.

The client doesn't want to release it to accounting and they had posted the manual invoices directly in FI. The 325 billing documents were open and the credit limit of those customers were in peak.

Solution: 

We referred the SAP provided note: 388327

According to it:

For billing documents not released to accounting. And we don't want to post them to accounting.

The posting status of the billing documents is in field VBRK-RFBSK.

There is not a standard way to change the field VBRK-RFBSK.

We created our own program to change it.

The report ZZCORRFB in note 388327 was taken as a reference.

Remove the "X" from the test run and the output is as below.

Before the changes :

Program Logic was :

The code check the BKPF table for the created billing document in AWKEY  field (and AWTYP EQ 'VBRK’), if found then only it closes the document. The billing document status (RFBSK) should not be ‘C’, ‘D’ & ‘E’.

The manually created invoice in FI should have the reference number of the Invoicing document.

Have a Nice Day.

Regards,

S.R.K

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi--thanks for sharing your own experience which added more value to this thread.

Now any person who reads this thread will be equipped with the TIPs Given by members.

But the interesting thing here is about status E--Billing document cancelled.

If this was the case--then the preceding document status(Delivery/order) will be updated from complete to Being processed--so can be done with the suggestion of Lakshmipathi sir(RFR/VL_Complete)

Thanks again for adding value to this thread.

Phanikumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just look at the SAP Notes. I was facing a similar problem but that was with the deliveries ..the PGI was done and still the status was being shown as in progress instead of being complete.

I used t-Code : VL_COMPLETE (SAP Provided it in some notes).

Or either way you can check the logic of VFx3; to find where is it picking the invoices from (table name) and then manually edit the status in that table (you can use &SAP_EDIT for Standard Table)

or in case there are enhancement points available in VFX3, then you can ask your abaper to manually add a condition to ignore a list of invoices (you can either get these invoice numbers hardcoded or can get a table (with maintenance generator) to have the values of the invoices to be ignored from VFx3.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,
if the billing documents present in VFX3 must not be released to FI, then you shoulod set VBRK.RFBSK = C.
There is not a standard way to do that. You should create a report for that.
The report ZZCORRFB in note 388327 could be a good sample. It sets VBRK-RFBSK = 'C' if a billing document really has FI document. You should adapt it to your requirement.
Best regards,
Ivano.

0 Kudos

Hi

VFX3 will provide a list of SD Billing Documents where posting status VBRK.RFBSK <=> C.

I developed a custom program to release billing documents into accounting. The program also function as a report  with test run functionality to retrieve billing documents not transferred into account.

regards

Tshilidzi Mamburu

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tshilidzi Mamburu wrote:

Hi

VFX3 will provide a list of SD Billing Documents where posting status VBRK.RFBSK <=> C.

I developed a custom program to release billing documents into accounting. The program also function as a report  with test run functionality to retrieve billing documents not transferred into account.

regards

Tshilidzi Mamburu

It is not C-might be typing mistake..

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with the option provided by Lakshmipathi sir, however I have doubt that it will help, since you ahve already created the Invoice (only posting is blocked), so your Delivery status is already 'completed'.

Now we do not have any option to complete the Billing without posting the invoice. Since the invoice is blocked for posting so it will always appear in VFX3 also, and so your concern is that no one should release it. But since the invoice is of 2012, and as you said the FI Period is also closed, so I think that even if someone release it to accounting, system will give error since FI period is already closed. For extra pre-caution you may make the Customer Account Assignment group and Material Account Assignment Group 'blank' in your invoice by going to VF02 --> Header and VF02 --> Item. By doing this system will give error message of account assignment determination and not post these documents to accounting.

But these documents will always appear in VFX3.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is sale order related billing, assign Reason for Rejection and save.  If it is delivery related, execute VL_Complete.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected Lakshmipathi sir:

1.If it is delivery rel.Billing: if you do delivery followed by Billing document creation(with accounting block)--then obviously the status of delivery will be shown as completed--so at this junction how VL_Complete will works.

2.If it is Order Rel.Billing---once you created order followed by billing(with accounting Block) then--obviously --Status of this sales order will be in complete--so How reason for rejection will works here...

Sir--as far as i know, Reason for rejection& VL_complete will allow system forcefully changes the "Document status to complete from some other Status".

Request for your help in reaching your point.

To Mr Anshuman:

As the user has committed mistake in 2012 can be corrected in 2014. I really dont know without releasing to accounting & accounting document creation--How JV has been passed(Normally JV will be passed when there is some mistakes in accounting document)

Here you can do one thing--(if your billing doc is pending for Accounting--then billing date will be in editable mode in VF02)---why dont you change the billing date to current date through VF02 in this year--followed by corrections in this year.What was the hindering problem here??

Pl update..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accidentally, I gave the above suggestion which will not help and regret for the same.   Have a look at the note whether it helps you:-

• Note 388327 - VFX3: Enhancement and conversion of the processing

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why regret sir--happens with every human being.

I Need to learn this quality from you-- "Accepting in a open Forum before all members'.

Sir--In this issue,can we post this Billing document in this year--Followed by some corrective steps.

i am really not aware--what will be the implication at FI by doing so..can you help me here.

To Mr Anshuman: have you taken the considerations from your FI guys??

Pl update..

Phanikumar