Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print main window and associated secondary windows in next page

JeetOP
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

iam print line items values in first page by using main window (table) and associated  terms &condition in second window(template).

But i want terms & condition to printed in other page.I tried to create COMMAND to manually trigger second page but it doest work.

Kindly suggest.

Attached is snap shot of current output(Shaded region are space of dat window).Also attached is overlapping of main and secondary windows.

Since i need to increase the above template sizes i shifted main window and other 2 secondary window downwards so i wanted them to print in next page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Add conditions in Command.

Regards,

Venkat

20 REPLIES 20

JeetOP
Participant
0 Kudos

PLease suggest how to print secondary and main window in next page in smartforms!

0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can provide next page as first page .. refer below screen shots.

Regards,

Thangam.P

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

1. You want to print secondary windows along with the main windows.

Ans: This automatically happens if you specify the next page as the page itself.

2. You want to print terms & conditions page in a separate page in a big secondary window.

Ans: You should trigger that page using command node. The command node need to be specified properly in the footer of the main window. This would trigger and print the terms and conditions page.

Check and let me know your feedback clearly and precisely.

Regards,

Vamshi.

0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I am increasing header template in order to print line items details in first page,But i also want main window to be printed in first page (for single line item) and half of it in next page.I also want secondary windows such as Footer,Info & Values to be printed in nxt page always but they r market 'After main window only'.

Attached is layout of fsmartform & its formpainter.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Have you tried my suggestion?

0 Kudos

Yes thangam but its didnt work.

thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

"I am increasing header template in order to print line items details in first page,But i also want main window to be printed in first page (for single line item) and half of it in next page "

Vamshi: I could not understand what you are implying.

"I also want secondary windows such as Footer,Info & Values to be printed in nxt page always but they r market 'After main window only'.Attached is layout of fsmartform "

Vamshi: You can simply un-check the option 'After main window only'.

Regards,

Vamshi.

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Align your windws propely in form painter...............

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Add conditions in Command.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Iam able to print main window and associated secondary window(term & condition) on next page using command node in main_window in first page,

but iam unable to show more line items details in main window in second page.

Attached is output snapshot... it should show 3 more line item details.

Earlier (before using command node) it was showing all 4 line items details 2 in 1st and 2 in 2nd page.Please suggest.

0 Kudos

Hi abhijeet,

Add Programming lines before Command before loop statement,

In that Count the itab using describe table.

Add condition if count EQ Sy-tabix.

pass to command line.

Try this,

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

In this case, you need to have terms & conditions page as next page of first page. This way the contents of main window shall flow into the next page too.

Regards,

Vamshi.

thangam_perumal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Please check the your table width and window width.

Regards,

Thangam.P

0 Kudos

Hi Thangam,

Width and length are ok. Problem is am unable to print whole table (in Main_window) of second page.

regards,

abhijeet.

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Give your secondary window(Footer details) under the main window,

and set next page as first page,

Then there is no need of giving condition, if you want to print all the details in all pages.

regards,

Arun VS

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The footer window is working fine its displaying at the end of main window only in second page.

But problem is iam unable to show whole line items table in Main_window in second page.

Should i add one more page affter NEXT_PAGE?

thanks & Regards,

Abhijeet.

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just increase the size of your main window.

Regards,

Arun VS

0 Kudos

HI Abhijeet,

Increase the size of the mail window...It will then accomdate more then 1 line details in the same page.If space is not available in the Main window for the line items on the same page then it will automatically call the new page.

Decrease the size of other windows where ever possible.

PS:Try not to over lap any window...it creates unnecessary confusions in future.

REgards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi vikas,

Even i increase size in second window still its not showing.Attached is layout of second window.

Kindly suggest.

thanks & regards,

abhijeet.

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abhijeet,

Count your Entries for your itab to a variable.

Eg: Entries EQ 4.

After Loop .

Add the in  Program lines.

clear lv_next_page.

if entries EQ 4.   ( last ot the itab content)

lv_next_page = 1.

Endif.

pass the variable to command for Next page.

In Next Page Create the Conditions to displayed.

Regards,

Venkat.