Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have any standard Function module to get Invoice num.

former_member220941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Do we have any standard function module..for that Sales order should be input and invoice as output?

I know the SD Flow table VBFA. if we pass SO to this table we can get the Invoice no.

But instead of write logic do we have  any standard FM?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat Mote.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

you can use the FM - 'SD_VBFA_SELECT' and then read the Invoice document number from the table structure - 'FVBA' by using the Indicator - "VBTYP_N = 'M' " which is for normal Invoice.

But again you can have other Invoice Category as well, like Intercompany Invoice, Proforma Invoice.

So you have to read the Invoice with that category.

Let me know if that works for you.

Rather I would suggest you can create your own FM and reuse it whenever needed. You can include the logic for Delivery as well.

Regards,

Abhi

3 REPLIES 3

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Please find the following FM to read the invoice details.

• BAPI_BILLINGDOC_GETDETAIL
  • BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_GETLIST
  • RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_READ

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

you can use the FM - 'SD_VBFA_SELECT' and then read the Invoice document number from the table structure - 'FVBA' by using the Indicator - "VBTYP_N = 'M' " which is for normal Invoice.

But again you can have other Invoice Category as well, like Intercompany Invoice, Proforma Invoice.

So you have to read the Invoice with that category.

Let me know if that works for you.

Rather I would suggest you can create your own FM and reuse it whenever needed. You can include the logic for Delivery as well.

Regards,

Abhi

0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

It is working fine thanks...

Regards,

Venkat Mote.