cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Channel Issue in SAP CC aka BCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have configured SAP CC Email Channel  in BCM with Integration with CRM IC. When i send mails to the configured Email Queue , i can see the mails coming in SAP CRM IC  and the customer gets identified . But after the interaction is over , i cannot find that ,mail in the CRM . I even checked the SOIN and there are no mails .

I  am not bale to understand how the routing of the email is going . Also i have configured the ERMS rule for the emails , but that rule will only work , when i will find any mail in the SOIN  transaction .

The  email channel form BCM is working fine , but the mail that comes in CRM , doesnt show up in the SOIN transaction

Require your valuable inputs

Regards

Rohit Bhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

There are 2 basic methods of handling emails using CRM and BCM [CC] (or another CMS system):

ERMS Push Integrated - email received in CRM, ERMS handles workflow, pushes item to BCM, and BCM routes item to agent to handle the email in CRM.  Email stays in CRM.

CMS Push through ICI - email received in BCM, and routed to CRM IC to be handled by an agent.

Email is stored in BCM.

From your description, it would appear that you are using the second scenario, which is less comprehensive than the first. In this, the inbound email is only stored on the BCM side (as i understand it). Reporting wise, all data would be retrieved on the BCM side.

If ERMS should be parsing the email content, the email MUST be delivered in the first instance to CRM, to an address assigned to ERMS Support to initiate the ERMS workflow. In your ERMS rules, you create a routing rule to add the email as an item to a queue (and add skills or other attributes) in BCM to be routed to an appropriate agent.

Answers (0)