cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Work Clearance Management in order process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's, Can anybody provide the total process of WCM with maintenance order process as my company want to add this in maintenance process, Pls help to provide the details with screen shot. Best Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this Config document.. Configuring WCM

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for provide the config. doc. but i need some real time work doc like end user manual pls help to provide the same. Best Rajeev

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this document WCM Process Scenerio

This should be useful to you.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir, Thanks for your sharing this great doc but i want clarify one think that this is refurbishment order process. is this the process of wcm and refurbishment order process both are same. actually i want implement wcm process in the company they required to add this process. Pls clarify sir, Best Regards Rajeev

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, right one is here

WCM Scenario

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for this doc. Dear Jogeswara Sir, I have some question in mind and also help for google i got some information but not clarify on that so i hope your suggestion for below query Company = Thermal Power plant 1. What is integration part with FI-CO 2. wHAT is integration part with MM 3. What is different beween the difference type of maintenance process in sap pm module 4. After settlement of cost in a maintenance order, where will go the total cost , what is the process pls clarify Best Regards rajeev Best Rajeev

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Please understand that you have abruptly deviated from your original discussion. Close this thread if you are answered and start a fresh thread for your new query.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir, I apologize on that as am new member for this site, and understood the think & will go accordingly thanks for your suggestion Best Regards Prasanta