Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Components under the SMP 3.0 SDK-->AgentryToolkit

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some queries on Agentry Server components, right now i am in SMP 3.0.

I installed both SMP 3.0 Server and SMP 3.0 SDK.

Under SMP SDK 3.0 following are the components under AgentryToolkit.

By above screen i didn't find latest Agentry Server 7.x.x inflatables and as well as previous version of Agentry Server 6.x.x related inflatables under the SMP3.0SDK-->AgentryToolkit.

In previous version of like SMP 2.3, whenever we installed SMP 2.3 SDK in that all components will be availabl including Agentry Server 6.x.x under SMP23-->AgentryToolkit.

Please find the below screen for better understand.

And also i refer following thread ()  in that also they will mentioned about Agentry Server version for SMP 3.0 (Agentry 7) under the

SAP Mobile Platform - Agentry Component Overview.

Please find the screen for better understand.

Now in SMP 3.0 SDK or SMP 3.0 Server i didn't find anywhere latest Agentry Server 7.x.x component under SMP SDK 3.0--> AgentryToolkit.

Where i need to find latest Agentry 7 server component in SMP SDK 3.0 and SMP 3.0 or else Agetnry 7 is not required for SMP 3.0?

For SMP 3.0 server Agentry 6.x.x will support or not or else that is depends upon our wish?

These are all my confusions about Agentry server in SMP 3.0.

Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Manju said, under SMP 3.0, the Agentry can no longer be installed as a standalone.  It was able to still be installed as a standalone with SMP 2.3, which is why the server installation was provided.  However, since it no longer is able to run in that capacity, there is no server installer.

Regards,

Ed

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ed Miller,

Thanks for sharing the same, and i understood now.

Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Agentry server component is part of SMP Server.  Whenever SMP server is installed, Agentry component gets installed with it "it comes with SMP platform" .   So there is no need to install Agentry 7.X.X server separately or deploy it in SMP 3.0 Server.  Even though Agentry  server component has version number 7.X.X, it can't be installed in standalone mode.  Same with SMP 2.3 server has Agentry component and version number to it.  But i'm not sure why  SMP 2.3 SDK tool kit has standalone Agentry Server.   Agentry server and Agentry client version numbers are there to  track major, minor and patch levels  that goes with SMP  Server / support pack.

I hope it clarifies your  confusion.

Thanks

Manju.

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thanks for your quick response Manju and i understand and i will check the same and you have any Agentry applications using SAP backends with latest SMP 3.0?

Just give me the sample end-end application like flight fetching etc...

Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

Here is the referemce how-to guide that you can use it to create Agentry application from end-to-end.

Even though this how-to guide reference older version of Agentry but still you can use as reference to build application on SMP 3.0 platform.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47550

Thanks,

Manju.

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you for your information,

And i already refer that part 1 and part 2 documents previously and also i did some sample applications also with SMP 2.3.

And any way once again thanks for your support.

Best Regards,

Ranjith Lingala,