cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CG02BD recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried to create recording of CG02BD (Specification Workbench) through SHDB, but its not capturing all the steps. Can you please help me on this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil

sorry to say: EHS does not suport recording to my knowledge; there is a corresponding OSS note referring to that.

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kapil,

Instead of CG02BD, I would suggest to use the individual Workbench Transaction :

• CG02 - Substance WorkBench
  • CGCL2 - Dangerous Good Workbench
  • WACO02 - Waste code workbench

Run SHDB for CG02 (Specification / Substance Workbench) and let us know if it works for you.

If it not let me know which activity you are performing in the specification workbench.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Thanks for your prompt reply, As suggested by you I have tried CG02 also but still I am facing the same issue. In CG02BD recording, I am able to capture creation of specification in recording but recording data in property tree is not getting recorded.

I faced same issue while using the specification category block during creation of specification for that I used a work around, by using path menu Got => Specification search, but I dont find any menu path for property tree.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

When you want to create a specification, why you are going with recording a session SHDB. I think we can create the specification, but for the proprty data, we might need to use the below BAPI for saving the data.

You can very well use the BAPI for the creation/change of Specification.

BAPI - BAPI_BUS1077_CREATE            EHS: Create Specification

BAPI - BAPI_BUS1077_CHANGE            EHS: Change Specification

BAPI - BAPI_BUS1077_GETDETAIL         EHS: Read Specification

You can also notice that once you complete the Specification header data, system wil default save the Speicification even you want to change the property tree.

I would suggest to use the CHANGE BAPI once you run the recording and the specification gets saved.

Regards,

Abhijeet