cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard models

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BPC guru's,

I have installad SAP BPC netweaver SP12 on an existing BI envrionment. After installation I am not seeing the standard models(planning, rate, ownerhsip and consolidation) in admin module as SAP as described it in the installation guide. Does anyone have suggestions or have encountered the same?

Thanks,

N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi N,

Probably this happens because of error while running  UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT program.

Log on to BI and check whether the standard cubes are available or not, If not run UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT again.

If yes, check roles and profile of user ID.

Regards,

Shrikant  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikant,

The standard cubes or not available in BI. I ran UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT few times without any error.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

N

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While running program which options you are selecting?

Regards,

Shrikant 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikant,

I give the following options:

- Update default formulas table

- Update language

- Activate BI business content

- Update default DM instructions

- Activate envrionment

N

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi N,

1) Select only one option i.e. clear Environment and run program.

2) Select only Activate Environment and run program.

Regards,

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikant,

You mean to run basically the last two steps from note 1615644?

Thanks,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikant, Charlie,

The steps(note) you mentioned has worked.

Thanks,

N

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's your BPC version? Is it BPC 10 or BPC 7.5?. If BPC 10.0, I highly recommend that you check note  1615644    How to reactivate environmentshell. Because if there are some flags you don't reset, no matter how many times you run UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT, it doesn't activate the environmentshell.

Best Regards,

Charlie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

I have version 10.0. I had already followed the steps in note 1615644, but unfortunately no succes..

Regards,

N

debora_osorio
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems you don't see environmentshell only on BPC web admin interface.... but is everything fine on RSA1 and on UJA_DATA_CHECKER?

go to RSA1 and check if you can see environmentshell and bpc models and dimensions. If they are there, go to se38 and run uja_data_checker. Select environmentshell and run. If it shows any kind of errors, reactivate environmentshell following the next steps:

1. make sure you are connected to the same client number BW is running: As BPC runs on top of BW you must use the same client you activated BW (the same you ran the BI RSTCO activation program).

2. Review users access rights: the user you are logged on (running ujs_activate_content) needs sap_all and role bi_content_admin and the bpc_service user assigned on RFC destination configuration (spro and sm59) needs the bpc role created and with the authorization generated and user comparison performed.

3. After that, run ujs_activate_content with clean option, get the last request number and run after fail program (note 1615644) and run ujs_activate_content again selecting all other options (except for clean).

4. review rsa1 and uja_data_checker. if any erros, post them here.

if no errors, you just need to log on BPC using the same user you activated environmentshell (in fact, any user with SAP_ALL should work) and you will see everything. As modifications directly on environmentshell are not recommended, you can create a copy of it. On the copy, you can edit the security settings as you need.

hope it helps

Debora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debora,

Thanks for your reply. The standard models are visible and they are working fine.

By the way do you, or anyone else here,  know where to find example dimensions(with content) in order to create ICMATCHING model, which also complies with the standard consolidation model?

Thanks,

N