cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 3.0 Configration

0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I want to configure my System for SMP 3.0 . Can you please provide me software detail  for SMP  3.0 installation?

I want to start work on SMP 3.0 and i have already download SAPWorkMgr610Deployment.exe and download SAP_WORK_MANAGER_6.1.0   --->  Mobile_Apps_Open_UI_SDK_1_0  --->   MobileAppsSDKMobileAppsSDK folder contain 3 sub folder 1.Android 2.IOS 3,Windows with dll file but it can not contain any exe file.

So can anyone  provide me  download link for required software?

Thanks

Mohit Tyagi

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Please refer to the great blog by

SMP 3.0: Custom development of SAP Work Manager 6.1 on Agentry Server

Also the Agentry Development Guide which contains detail information covering the setup of your dev environment etc.

Agentry App Development

Cheers,

Stephen

0 Kudos

Thanks stephen Kringas

your suggestion is very helpful for me .

Mohit tyagi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Works manager 6.1 was recently released on 20 th June 2014 and this link has the complete pre requisites listed and guide to download them. and  this might help you.  (an authorised S- user id is required to download the necessary addons and s notes to be applied )

Regards

Virinchy

0 Kudos

Thanks Virinchy.

i have explore it already now i want to start work and want to download required software that i'll configure my machine for SMP 3.0. i have download some zip file below are following :-

1:-51043021_5.zip --- >SAP_Download_Manager_1.0_Installation

2:-51048537_5.zip ---->SAP_WORK_MANAGER_6.1.0

3:-51048537_6.zip ---->Mobile_Apps_Open_UI_SDK_1_0 but 3rd file can not contain any installation file it contain only dll file.

So please give me a brief description how i am install eclipse plugin , agentry client, agentry server and ATE?

Thanks

Mohit Tyagi