cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate the online synchronization of Coll. Mngt contact person into Customer Contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is now a Business requirement NOT to replicate the Collection Management contact person created (the one you create through transaction VAP1) inside the Customer contact person, the one created within transaction XD02.

Don´t know how, our setting (which is working since Jan. 2014), configured an online replication of each Collection contact person into Customer Master Data (XD02), which is not needed now.

How can I cut off that online replication of contact persons in the way BP-Customer?. I mean, I need an independent creation of contact persons. So, which parameter have I got to change?

Thanks in advance,

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson

Here is the config option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply, however, that is not working.

I already had that entry in blank. Creating an entry there (or deleting it) does not make any difference in system performance, at least in reference to what I am trying to achieve: not to replicate the Coll. Mngt contact person entry, into Customer master data.

A- Current performance:

Step 1- User uses transaction VAP1 in order to create a Contact person entry (within Worklist in Collection Management):

(VAP1 transaction view)

And saves the entry.

Step 2- When user saves the contact person in the screen above, there is an automatic online replication in the Customer Master data (Accounting Receivables Master Data), which is not needed and they have requested us to avoid it.

(FD03 transaction view)

I don´t know which setting is currently copying the contact person into AR as well. (it is only needed in Collection Management, not in Customer Financial Master Data

B-Needed performance:

(If possible!) Avoid replication of contact person created in step 1 into step 2, so that Contact person created under Collection Management is not replicated into Customer Financial Master data.

Is this possible? May be it is not!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson

OK I got the wrong end of the stick - I thought the customer contacts were created from the customer master and then linked to Collections Management.

In terms of the process change you are after - I dont believe it is possible. The only thing you could look at doing is making in the contact tab not show in the customer master.

Maintain customer field status group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson

This is interesting. From collections if you try to create a contact person(CP) it calls VAP1. VAP1 is basically a logistics function to create a CP for customer master. So when you try to create a CP from collections it calls VAP1 to create CP for the Customer linked to BP in question. So essentially the first thing it does here is it is creating a CP in VAP1 and linking to both customer master and BP.

You will have to break the link from VAP1 to Customer master when the calling function is from FSCM Collections. I don’t think there is a config for this but try BADI: CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA

-Deepak Khatawate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak (and others),

Would you please let me know the steps that are reverse of above.

Customer Master is synced to BP Mater (for create/change) ECC-Collections.

But, fails when there is a Contact Person in Customer Master.

I have Internal Number Range for BP-Contact Person and this has to be assigned to BP grouping.

How to do this?
At present, Customer Contact Person doesn't appear in Worklist.

Thanks in advance

Yash