Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with itab data in 2nd master page

former_member420959
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am developing an adobe form and in every master page I need to print itab data which is in an internal table.It data in it will not flow.

For the first master page its coming fine, but when I use the same itab in 2nd master page for binding its not data is not coming in that page.

I had to create another itab with same data and when I use it in 2nd master page then its coming.But its not coming when data flows to 2nd page for the same master page layout.

Can anyone help in this regard'

Ujwal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uijwal,

There is a object palette of the body page, set the overflow leader as Content_Area1 and make the content as flowed. This would enable the data of one internal table to flow across the next page.

Let me know if any concerns.

Thanks & Regards,

Manesh.R

0 Kudos

Hi Manesh,

There is no overflow of that data.

just think its has only 2 records from that internal table.

this two records are displaying in 1st master page but not in second master page.

Ujwal

0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

Did you create a Content Area for second master page and also add the table element in the page 2 subform. Ensure the Content Area of the Height and width is set such that its visible.

Thanks & Regards,

Manesh.R