Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with ABAP in SAP HANA studio Version: 1.80.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am using SAP HANA studio Version: 1.80.3 and have got the ABAP perspective in here.

I am able to connect to the SAP ABAP system via the studio, however when I open the folder, am not able to open the ABAP system folder and see objects.. on expanding the system node, I see nothing!.

I am able to connect to this same system with HANA Studio Version: 1.0.70.

Can you please suggest what might be wrong?

Regards

Sudarshan

On a related note, when I click on the "Check for Updates" button, I get a PROXY authentication required error. Is there a way to configure the proxy authentication details in HANA studio version 1.80.3?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you post the Help | Eclipse / About  screen here.

I'm not sure because HANA Studio does not come with ABAP Perspective ( You may need to have Eclipse in ABAP).

- Senthil

0 Kudos

PFA the screen prints of the errors and the version

0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that by setting the right proxy might solve the problem. Can you please refer to the following and try the mentioned procedure?

Vijayan B.

0 Kudos

Quite clearly, eclipse could not make connection to download the tools.

Try with the following setting:

Remove all other proxy entries like ftp, gopher, it might be conflicting the http port request.

-Senthil

0 Kudos

The above setting will not be an apt  always. It depends on how can you access internet. Usually the setting mentioned in the internet explorer's setting tab will help you to connect to internet.