SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installment Plan in Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All,

I need help setting up the  installment plan in the invoicing !

Is showing how as ACCINF, I would like that the installments were included in the invoicing and transform the statistical for Real.

Does anyone remember how do I set it in configuration ?

Tks a lot

André

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

André;

You can use event 42 to restrict the plan items which would then be included as item type SYNCDD in the invoice.  IP items will never be real since the underlying items are the real ones.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

tks for the repley!

I believe it has an configuration setting that determines  the installments (Statistics) are transformed in real,  to included in the invoice without changing the function modules.

you know this setting?

regards,

André

0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Check the following settings-

SPRO--->SAP Utilities--->Invoicing-->Invoice Processing--->Item Selection in Invoicing--->Item selection in Account maintenance\Sub-items

Select the clearing type and select Item Selection for Bill Print out (Sub items)

In there against each combination of clearing category, main tr., sub tr., there is column called Dt, which determines whether a statistical item from IS-U invoicing is debited or not.

If the configuration is selected, then System posts a debit entry, otherwise not.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan