cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete 0IC_C03 to start from scratch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to start again with the install of the Business Content, do anyone know how to clean up SAP BW from Business Content Install?

For your help thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Alejandro Donis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to clean just 0ic_c03 or whole bw?

if you want just restart form scratch of cube 0ic_c03 only then you can delete data from cube as stated by by phani.

Later you can delete connected dtp,transformations and info package.

later you can delete info cube and data source.

After that you can start from scratch.

mean install cube 0ic_c03, data source,info pack,transformations and dtp(which are related to your cube).

Thanks

former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want delete the cube 0IC_C03 then right click on the cube -> manage -> select delete - now it will go. then install the again cube form BI content.

Note :but deleting the cube form BI content not possible

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pani, but the thing is that it was installed previously for Before and After and in the structure you see that even MultiSource is installed, if i try to delete from cube it tells me that it has dependent items.

I remember there was a method to delete all from BW (not setup tables) just the items corresponding to 0IC_C03.

Thanks for your comment.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a shared landscape if you delete IC_C03 you delete the infoobjects and all related flow so just delete the data and one by one delete the flow (Exclude any infoobject which you dont want to delete).

Thats the way to go !

Cheers,

Suyash