Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type is not getting triggered for ship to party in shippment output

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have maintained output determination procedure for shipments. It was working fine.

We have just added new condition table to access sequence, and maintained the condition records also for condition type ZABC. I have checked in NACE, Application V7, I am able to find the condition type. checked in VV73, condition records displayed. But in VT02N/VT03N, we are unable to get print for  the output type.

Why this is happening? we are able to see the procedure, condition type, access sequence, condition records in place ...why condition type ZABC is not getting triggered in the shipment output.

Please advise and let me know if you need more details....thanks in advance.

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the output being determined?

If not, what does the output determination analysis show?

Is the output being determined but not processed?

If so, what does the processing log show?

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your time and reply.

We have output determination procedure for shipments, condition type ZABC, Access sequence ZABC, Condition tables 550,600,650,700 already maintained. output is working fine.we have a new requirement and created new condition table 700 with the fields" Ship to party and transportation planing point "(Condition table 700 ). we assigned the condition table 700 to access sequence ZABC. Condition type  ZABC already placed in Output determination procedure.

We test the output, new condition record is not triggering in the output, even in output determination analysis also, we are unable to see the record 700 for the condition type ZABC. we are not sure what is the reason for the condition table that  is not picking up ? Why condition type ZABC with condition record 700 not visible in output determination analysis.

I have checked condition records, output determination procedure. Please advise and let me know you need more details.

Thanks,

SS