Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

functional modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I am a bachelors from mechanical engineering ,and have 4+ years of experience in mechanical field. I am looking forward to change my career to SAP . Can you please suggest me which SAP module to get in to . Is SAP HANA a functional module? Please Let me know the SAP module(functional) in demand.

thanks regards,

venkat rathnam

1 REPLY 1

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

I recommend you do a little bit of research on SAP in general before returning and providing some details of what you want to pursue

In relation to SAP HANA, you can enroll in openSAP and the Introduction to HANA course (pre-recorded content) that goes through to explain what HANA actually is. In short - No it's not a module

For modules, technical vs functional, etc, these questions have been asked quite a bit in Careers space. Have a look at the questions asked and you might get some better background context. From here you will be in a better position to either refine your question or make a decision

Regards

Colleen