cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOBJ 4.1SP1P1 Auditing Advanced Analysis events

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

I am trying to capture Analysis Views through the standard Oracle Auditing universe. Auditing configuration within CMC has everything selected but when I I run a query for Analysis Views = Object Type, I only see events for Create and Modify (Event Type). I don't even see the Analysis View description through Object Name.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

onkarvelhals
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carter,

Following information could help us understand better:

Auditing Page screenshot.

Screenshot of query.

Also check for Document Name from Activity universe.

Furthermore, check the analysis events that are triggered from Admin Guide found here. (page 642)

Regards,

Onkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I must of been looking at an out-of-date Admin guide because your link says the only two events that will generate for Analysis View are View and Cube Connection which I don't see when I run my reports.

I will attach the query that I am building to gather Analysis View statistics.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

onkarvelhals
Contributor
0 Kudos

According to admin guides till BI 4.1 SP2 no analysis application events are recorded.

But from BI 4.1 SP3 onwards the two audit events that you mentioned earlier are audited.

shawn_mcdowell1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Carter,

Make sure the software on the client side has the correct logging set.  I remember something about enabling logging (or usage stats-something like that)...just can't remember if I actually turned it on when I configured the deployment package.

-S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?