cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success factor integration using flat file approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am planning to install success factor add-on on EHP7 system and going to use flat file approach.

If thats the case it is enough if I download the SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 1.0 Installation pacakage and related Support package stacks.

XI content is only required if we use PI as the middleware right. Please clarify.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please download the latest version of the add-on and latest support package. XI content is only required for PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke. I have installed success factor 1.0 with latest sp 8. Can you give me an overall picture of how the integration between erp hcm system and success factors bizx works. I have installed the add on I have gone thru the guide and find that there are sap roles defined which can be customized and assigned to users who run the extraction and evaluation reports thru batch job. Then we have to also assign physical paths to the logical file names for each of the report for the generation of CSV files.

Now I m skeptical whether this set up would do I mean the add on will extract and generate the report or add on is just a gateway thru which connection must be established to success factor bizx thru ftp for which we need to contact success factor professional services.

Please clarify your help would be appreciated.

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The add-on will extract and generate the file required by SuccessFactors, which you can then transfer via SFTP for middleware (SAP NetWeaver PI or SAP HANA Cloud Integration).

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to transfer the file to success factor portal thru sftp. Do we have to set up success factor portal? Or we should get in touch with success factors professional services?

Sorry I m new to this and unable to get the complete picture

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SuccessFactors Customer Support (CS) will setup the SFTP. Raise a ticket through the support portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any complete documentation listing out step by step procedure.

I have already gone thru the set up guide , please provide any other links.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know the Success factor contact email to check with them on this..

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to raise a support case via the SuccessFactors Support Portal.

Answers (0)