cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in binding standard text to wda from

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am new to sap wda and i have requirement where i need to place standard text in to the wda form as shown in the below screen shot . and when i place the standard text it is coming as continuous text with out paragraph's means like continuous text with out paragraph .kindly let me know how to resolve this problem .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhara,

If you want to separate the text as paragraph, create separate text view elements for each of your desired paragraphs.

For Eg: You need the statement as below

Welcome

To

SAP

1. First insert a text view as Welcome.

2. Now insert an Invisible Element or else you can design each text view in a separate containers and adjust in based on the width property.

Repeat the same for getting the text to be aligned as paragraph.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ram , my problem solved .

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreedhara,

Good to hear from youBut please close the thread.

BR,

RAM.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you got your correct answer, then mark the discussion as answered. If you solved it yourself, then you should explain the solution. So that other people can see the solution whoever will face the same problem in future.

Its not good to just say "Solved"

Think about one thing, If you have some problem, then you are going to search for the solution. Then you see a discussion with exact same as per your requirement and there you see the comment from OP as "Solved", do you find the solution with the comment "Solved"?

Always share solution if you find it yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First insert a text view

2) insert an Invisible Element or else you can design each text view in a separate containers and    adjust in based on the width property.

3) Repeat the same for getting the text to be aligned as paragraph .

@ Ram ,

thanks ram for providing the solution .