cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Transfer Request in ESS - NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

All dear Gurus,

Is there any option for employee to initiate his/her Transfer Request through ESS in NWBC.

Regards,

Namsheed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andy Goris,

Thanks for the link. I have gone through the link you provided. But I couldn't find anything related with my requirement- "Employee Transfer Request".

If Transfer Request feature is there in ESS, it will be a great help if you could provide the link for the same.

Regards,
Namsheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the country specific services for your country. These are for India for example:

India - SAP Library

My processes is the place where you can start your process as an employee. They are all country specific. You can customize your own process if necessary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andy Goris,

We are working for a customer in Bhutan and unfortunately Bhutan is not listed in the country specific list. So we have have to go with International Services.

In international, I can't find the any detail regarding Transfer Request.

International Services - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 - SAP Library

Just for a query I am asking, Is Employee Transfer Request feature available in ESS.?

Regards,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The myprocesses scenario's are country specific. You can copy an existing one and customize it to your needs.

There used to be a change position in MSS using processes & forms:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we are using country grouping 99( International ) everywhere. In the ESS Roles, Employee Self Service->MyProcesses. What I have is 2 applications.

For Employee Transfer Request, how & where I will do the customization in R/3.

Please give the resolution in detail .

Warm Regards,

Namsheed.