cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Requested resource does not exist" while trying with the url: http://host:port/MessagingSystem/receive/JPR/XI

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to work with NWBPM basing on the following link there it had given an end point url for connecting to NWBPM but for me when i test the url in browser it gives me "Requested resource does not exist" so when i checked the JPR configurations then i found it has not been configured properly so when checked the SAP help i found from the following links Java Proxy Runtime - Proxy Programming - SAP Library and Using Java Proxy Runtime for Communication of Web Service Applications with PI - Proxy Programming -... we need to give the url of the server to where we need to send the messages.

Is it the url where the java proxy Runtime has been installed? or the url to connect to AAE to send or receive the messages? or of any other server?

and in such case how it will be connecting to the NWDS NetwaverBPM which is in my PC and how it will be receiving the message from the PI.

Please anyone help me in this issue.

Regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That URL should be the BPM URL.

So I guess you are not using PO but separate PI and BPM.

If you install BPM on your PC, then you should make sure PI host can access your PC.

Thanks

Leon

Answers (0)